AAF Code of Ethics
As a member of the Aluminum Association of Florida, I will:
- Promote respect by actions which reflect favorably upon our industry and my company.
- Design and build according to good engineering practices.
- Maintain all applicable licenses and insurance.
- Contribute to the public health, safety and welfare by complying with all applicable building codes, ordinances and regulations.
- Truthfully represent only bonafide products and services.
- Fulfill completely contractual and moral obligations, keeping my agreements in letter and spirit.
- Affirm and encourage the American free enterprise system in our industry.
- Conduct business in a professional manner, never demeaning the actions of others.
- Use of the name and logo of the Association as a means of showing my affiliation with AAF is a privilege of membership.
- I agree that if my membership is terminated, I will immediately cease and desist all such usage and forfeit remaining dues. (No refund of dues will be given.)